Page One Power announces its latest in a series of webinars aimed at educating and informing members of the internet marketing industry. Hosted by ClickZ Academy, the webinar on “The 10 Most Popular Link Building Questions” by company co-founder Jon Ball, will be held Thursday, Sept. 27, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT.
With increasing revenue streams produced by e-commerce sites, online retailers and other web businesses, online companies can’t afford to lag behind in search engine results. To help sharpen the competitive edge for your company, Page One Power’s Jonathan Ball, company co-founder and VP of business development, teams up with internet marketing companies ClickZ Academy and SES Conference & Expo to share the answers to the most commonly asked questions about link building.
“Now more than ever, it’s absolutely crucial for online companies to understand the fundamentals of search engine marketing,” Ball said. “At Page One Power, we feel that part of our job is not only getting the best results for our clients, but also to help our friends and peers in the industry to understand the basics of link building. By answering the 10 most popular link building questions, I’m sharing tools that work for everyone, and if you listen in, I can promise you by the end of the webcast, you’ll have the ability to get new links.”
|The 10 Most Popular Link Building Questions|
|September 27, 2012 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Session length: 60 minutes
|The 10 Most Popular Link Building QuestionsAs a prominent link building firm we get a barrage of questions every day. Some of the questions are new to us but there are many that are asked time and again. In this webinar link building expert, Jon Ball, will answer the following frequently asked questions.1 .Will “traditional” link building processes be replaced by social promotion and influencer content sharing?
2. What is a good “natural” number for links we should be building a month? We are afraid to build links too quickly to look unnatural.
3. Are directory submissions worth my time?
4. We used a 3rd party vendor to build 100s of low quality links. We have not been contacted by Google about them, but can I just forget about them and start doing quality link building?
5. Nofollow links. Let’s hear your take.
6. Is it a good strategy to analyze the links of your top 4-5 competitors and copy where they are getting their links from?
7. If you where running a contest/giveaway how would you go about getting links?
8. How can you locate a bad back link. How can you get spam links removed?
9. Getting links obviously takes time. How do you determine if a link on a particular site is worth the effort?
10. Can you give us an example of where you would guest blog?Speaker:
About Page One Power
Page One Power is a custom link building firm located in Boise, ID, headed by two brothers, Jon Ball and Zach Ball, that focuses on customized, white hat link building strategies. The company work with a limited number of highly motivated clients who are focused on getting top search engine rankings. Everyone agrees that link building is an important part of their SEO strategy but many site owners lack the time and/or expertise to execute a cohesive and consistent link building plan.
For more information please call: 208-229-7046; email: contact@pageonepower dot com, or write via snail mail at our mailing address: Page One Power 1251 East Iron Eagle Drive Suite 200 Eagle, ID 83616. You can learn more about custom link building firm Page One Power at www.pageonepower.com, or from its blog, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.
ClickZ is a resource of interactive marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion, research, and reference in the world, online or off. From search to social, technology to trends, our coverage is expert, exclusive, and in-depth. Its mission is to help interactive marketers do their jobs better.