To listen, click here.
The free, 60-minute webcast offers information on link building topics that everyone has questions about.
Presented by the co-founder of a custom link building firm, and vice president of business development, Ball answers these 10 questions that nearly everyone has asked about link building:
- Will “traditional” link building processes be replaced by social promotion and influencer content sharing?
- What is a good “natural” number for links we should be building a month? We are afraid to build links too quickly to look unnatural.
- Are directory submissions worth my time?
- We used a 3rd party vendor to build 100s of low quality links. We have not been contacted by Google about them, but can I just forget about them and start doing quality link building?
- What is your take on Nofollow links?
- Is it a good strategy to analyze the links of your top 4-5 competitors and copy where they are getting their links from?
- If you were running a contest/give-away how would you go about getting links?
- How can you locate a bad backlink? How can you get spam links removed?
- Getting links obviously takes time…How do you determine if a link on a particular site is worth the effort?
- Can you give us an example of where you would guest blog?
[button link="https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=520523&sessionid=1&key=AEDE49050D91CECAB0C31E2B68C1A937&partnerref=website&sourcepage=register" type="small" newwindow="yes"] Listen To The Webcast On Demand[/button]